Plan a Surprise Birthday Party
Kia ora, I’m Rawiri, and it’s celebration time! I’m here to help you throw one of your friends or whānau a surprise birthday party. It’s going to be the best party ever, right!?
Click ‘next’ to start planning where the party will happen, how you will get there and what food and supplies you need to buy.
C’mon, let’s go plan a party!
Tip: Check your progress by looking at the slider bars at the top.
- The person whose birthday it is loves fun activities.
- 3 of the guests are vegetarian.
- 4 guests do not have access to a car.
- You need to decorate the location. You are keen to print selfies of the birthday person.
- The weather that week looks rather unreliable.
- It’s a special milestone birthday for your friend, so you need to make sure you buy a cake and candles.
Your budget is $145, and you've invited 15 guests. This budget includes transport, location, food and supply costs.
Just click the button in the top right-hand corner of the screen if you need to remind yourself of your guest and party preferences.
Let’s plan the party!